Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 31

Oh man, I ate so much today! I took pictures of all my actual meals too, instead of writing it down. Except when I was snacking all afternoon and evening on the chips and dip and stuff I was preparing for the kids. And I definitely ate Philippa's chocolate pudding she never got around to. She won't notice, right? Rachel and I had to work tonight so we planned a taco/cocktail night and Max came over. We watched What Women Want on TV starting an hour in.
apple, yogurt, oats

potatoes, käse spätzle, carrots and peas, tomato sauce. plus more spätzle and veggies

pudding and vanilla sauce. I definitely had more than this. and with whipped cream...

coffee with soy milk. and vanilla sauce...

SNACKS. so many. guac and sour cream sauce

kids nachos and quessadillas that I ate some of the leftovers of

vegetarian taco salad and home strawberry daquiri! basically a smoothie with rum

No comments:

Post a Comment