Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 4

I woke up early but didn't do anything. I had 1/2 banana, peanut butter, yogurt and oats for breakfast, and then laid in my bed and watched a movie. I love kindergarten, I actually have free time again! The twins go till 12 now! Eventually I got out of bed and did a pretty intense yoga sesh, then ate leftovers from Friday. Rice, lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, zucchini, guacamole, salsa/sour cream dip, and carrots. There was strawberry sauce with a dollop of yogurt for dessert, which was just cooked strawberries with a little sugar so it doesn't count under our "sweets" points. And soy yogurt.

Rachel and I went shopping so I could finally buy some delicious coconut müsli! And a whole bunch of other things that were actually on the list. I had a coffee with soy milk and a little more of the strawberry stuff, then played with the kids outside in the sun (sun!!!!). It turns out I can do a backflip on their tiny trampoline.

I bathed the girls while Rachel cut up veggies and mad another dip, and there were leftover rolls from the Hofladen so I had one of those with hummus and this yummy arugula pesto fresh cheese (kind of like cream cheese) and veggies. And I had to try a taste of the other cheeses too... and the stomach ache came. It wasn't as bad as usual though. I had a glass of apple juice after dinner, then went for a walk up Benther Berg and around. It's nice being out till 9pm and the sun hasn't even gone under the horizon yet! The weather was perfect walking weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment