Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5

I had a very rare day off, so I went on a slightly longer run (5 miles) with sprints. I was tired. Then I showered and ate a banana with soy yogurt, soy milk, oats, and yummy coconut granola. And then I ate more granola with generic brand smacks. And more soy milk. I was lazy for a while, then rode my bike into Hannover, walked around, wrote letters, shopped (ugh), and drank and Eiskaffee. shhhh it's not a dessert. But really there was basically no ice cream in there. I got 1 bite. And there wasn't even milk in the coffee. Plus Rachel and I decided we get one small treat a day. Which is all fine and dandy except then I was in the Kaufhof and even though I said I wouldn't, I couldn't resist the Lindt truffles. I had 3, but I didn't eat vegetables so it evens out right? I rode home and Florian was the only one in the kitchen. I'm bad at making awkward conversation, especially in German, and there weren't really any veggies in the fridge and I wasn't super hungry so I just went back to my room and ate an apple and chai powder mix I got today. Don't worry I drank it with water.  I ended up going into the backyard and doing some of the tough mudder bootcamp workout. It was hard! I also climbed a rope which was way harder than it should be (how on earth did I ever do this with no legs?!?). And now I'm going to bed too late again, surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment