Tuesday, May 5, 2015

No Sugar Day 1

So, I still have a speckbauch but this time it's even bigger. And I'm going back to Germany and doing Tough Mudder again in only 2 months!! I'd really like to be feeling and looking by best when I'm there. Although I recently attempted a month without eating sugar and it didn't go as well as planned, this time I'm going rogue. I'm not doing a cleanse, I'm not doing it with a roommate, and I'm making my own rules. This blog is to hold me accountable. I'm going to make and post a video every day about how it went. I need the daily accountability, because I'm really good at convincing myself to quit things like this!
I saw this Buzzfeed video yesterday and it re-inspired me

I figure if they can do it I can do it.

The rules:
No added sugar
No agave, honey or maple syrup
For the most part, no artificial sweetener. I don't eat artificial sweetener right now, but I think a little might make the difference in my success, most likely in the form of stevia.
No refined flour

Other goals this month:
Reduce oil intake - try not to use it when cooking, and no fried foods
No dairy products


No comments:

Post a Comment