Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3

Every once in a while I get out of my compaining-about-German-food rut, and actually eat pretty healthily. I had toast with pb and 1/2 banana for breakfast, then ran to the playground and did some pull ups and monkey bars and stuff. I did 5! Which was a little surprising, since I haven't really been doing them. I was supposed to do yoga too, but the internet wasn't working...

Gritta made bakes potatoes with quark sauce for lunch, which wasn't really healthy or unhealthy but it wasn't a ton of food so I didn't get overly full. I also had a coffee with milk in the afternoon.

Rachel and I drove with the twins to take the other girls to ballet, then I walked with the twins to a playground. I split an apple with Greta, then Rachel picked up Henny and Johanna and met us there. We stayed there until every kid had cried at least once, then went back and cut up a bunch of veggies for dinner. I made another sour cream/yogurt dip and snuck veggies in there. The kids didn't eat this one, but whatever. And I had also bought hummus, so I had 2 pieces of bread with that instead of lots of cheese. We don't actually really have cheese, so it wasn't like I was tempted by some delicious looking camembert or whatever, but I can't help but notice when I don't eat dairy at night I don't get a stomach ache...

The past week wasn't great (surprise!) but I felt pretty good today! And I didn't eat any sweets, which seems to be rare these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment