Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30

Today, I feel like poop. My mornings always start out pretty good, except I went shopping to get supplies for our taco/cocktail night tomorrow night and got chocolate. But that was fine, I wanted it. Even lunch was okay, and then I did arms afterwards, but my afternoon starts and I just start to feel bad.  It's not even like I feel like I'm eating that much, I guess it just adds up. A bite here and there, or a little snack, and Sigrid made Rhubarb cake which was actually pretty good and I only had a tiny sliver. We cut up veggies again for dinner and made dip from quark and yogurt because Sigrid always brings the extras that are about to expire, even though they get donated and we can't eat them fast enough. So we try. I only had 2 tiny pieces of bread too, but somehow I just end up with a major stomach ache every night and feel super bloated. I hate it. I know I don't need all this food, and I generally don't get very hungry at night, but for me it's really hard when the food's just there. I started a food journal for today but I lost track after lunch and now I don't even know or really want to. I'm trying to take pictures of everything I eat so at least I'm more aware, and plan more ahead of time. I also decided that instead of no sweets except 1 day a week, I'm a kind of person who needs a treat a day, whatever that may me. So anyways. But tomorrow's Friday, and I have to work all night but Rachel and I planned a fun night. I felt so good after last weekend, when I didn't spend all day with the kids and in and out of the kitchen surrounded by food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment